Saturday, February 25, 2006

 

Yo - I'm Cosmo

I thought I'd better get my 2 cents in. My name is Cosmo, and I usually hang out in meowike's garage, 'cause I'm a boy. I like tools and cars, stuff like that, and I'm kind of a tough customer. The vets even have to sedate me before they can even touch me, LOL. I hope meowike doesn't expect me to get cleaned up after laying on his workbench just for some girl.

I don't know about his idea of bringing home a girl, I don't know if she'll fit in with us guys. I also heard that she hails from some other country I never heard of. I hope meowike doesn't just dump her in the living room first day, 'cause i'm bound to get perty upset if that happens. But I think he's looking into a better way to socialize cat's that don't know each other. Whatever, I just need my space here in the garage and I'll be OK.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?