Saturday, February 25, 2006

 

Sick Room


This is me after I just got to meowike's house. But soon after I got very sick with a virus that cats get from shelters, feline rhinotracheitis, and started sneezing and had a runny nose. Then I got a bacterial infection and had to take an antibiotic. It wasn't bad though, because it tasted like bubble gum (what's gum?). Unfortunately, my new cat friend whom I had just hissed at because I had never seen him before got the virus from me, and now my new cat friend is sneezing just like me. Meowike told me his name was Cosmo. He looked handsome but I was too sick to care much at that time. All I care about now is sleeping. Anyway, I'm going to see a vet in a few days, so I'll be fixed up then by Dr. Susan.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?