Sunday, February 26, 2006

 

A Nice Window


Meowike had this picture window put in last year, and it sure is nice. He has a feeder out there and it atracts a lot of birds I wish I could catch. He also told me that a possum comes by at night, and other cats from around the 'hood. I'll have to keep a close eye on them, 'cause I know if they walk around the house I can see them out some other windows I know of. Maybe he'll let me out there someday, but not to catch and kill birds, meowike said that would be mean, and I'm not a mean girl at all. I bet it's gonna look nice in the springtime back there, we were in a drought here in TX but got a whole lot of rain yesterday. I hope Cosmo will come and watch birds with me soon, I think we could have a lot of fun together.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?